By Larry Metzler
- Travel only on trails open to OHV use.
- Avoid spinning wheels around the turns, spinning wheels causes ruts in the trail.
- If an obstacle is on the trail, try moving it out of the way. If you cannot move the obstacle, try to carefully drive over or slowly around the obstacle. Avoid widening the trail. If you cannot move the obstacle, email the MUTS and we will address the problem.
- Slow down when line of sight is poor.
- Cross streams and washes only at designated fording points, stay on the trail.
- Observe all signs and respect barriers.
- Listening to headphones or ear buds will make it difficult to hear and communicate with other trail users.
- Do not ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Bring and drink water.
- Ride at a slow pace and enjoy the forest scenery.
Although we are not holding volunteer trail events, the MUTS still have operating expenses, please consider donating to the MUTS.